- The Sufferfest
- Bay of Crabs – II
- Bay of Crabs – Part I
- Life’s A Beach
- Las Tunas Junior Cycling Team
- Where Will Our (Kids’) Food Come From?
- Best Bike Split: Algorithms vs The Brain
- Race Report: 2017 ITU Long Distance World Championships
- ITU AG LC WC 2018 Race Plan: Part Deux
- ITU LC WC 2017 Race Planning
- ITU LC WC Race Plan Update
- ITU LC WC Race Planning
- Particpant or Racer?
Monthly Archives: September 2017
We left Bayamo, The City Of Horse Carriages, mid-morning after driving from the carriage factory to the outskirts of town. Juan pulled into the “terminal” – a dusty wedge in a Y intersection – of Las Mangas. We milled around, … Continue reading
On Sunday, August 20th, the nets surrounding a fish farm in Washington State’s San Juan islands imploded, releasing over 150,000 domesticated Atlantic salmon. Fisherman of all persuasions, at the urging of state regulators and local native tribes, have been scooping … Continue reading