- The Sufferfest
- Bay of Crabs – II
- Bay of Crabs – Part I
- Life’s A Beach
- Las Tunas Junior Cycling Team
- Where Will Our (Kids’) Food Come From?
- Best Bike Split: Algorithms vs The Brain
- Race Report: 2017 ITU Long Distance World Championships
- ITU AG LC WC 2018 Race Plan: Part Deux
- ITU LC WC 2017 Race Planning
- ITU LC WC Race Plan Update
- ITU LC WC Race Planning
- Particpant or Racer?
Daily Archives: October 6, 2017
Tacoma, Washington; Etzatlan, Mexico; Cambridge, Massachusetts; Kingston, Ontario; Bahia Blanca, Argentina; Saint-Nazaire, France; Contagem, Brazil. What could they possibly have in common? All are “Sister Cities” of Cienfuegos, Cuba. Which means our visit there was high on the must-see list, … Continue reading